Moisturizing lip sunscreen with transparent zinc oxide
- UVA/UVB protection
- Long-lasting moisturization
- Antioxidants help absorb free radicals
EltaMD® UV Lip Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 31 soothes and UV protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips. Transparent zinc oxide, antioxidants, and creamy, long-lasting moisturizers are blended in a sheer, water-resistant formula. EltaMD UV Lip Balm contains 5% Hydromanil to provide immediate and long-term moisturizing. Hydromanil is a unique, three-dimensional glycol-matrix delivery system that releases moisturizing molecules sequentially into the stratum corneum, resulting in a highly significant improvement of both immediate and long-lasting skin hydration. Powerful UV protection and a cosmetically elegant formula make EltaMD UV Lip Balm the ideal lip protector for all skin types and lifestyles. EltaMD UV Lip Balm is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%, Sunscreen.